Landscape maintenance is one of the most effective ways to improve your property’s curb appeal. Our dedicated landscape managers will meet with you on a regular basis and discuss with you any improvements or suggestions they have regarding your property. The goal of meeting with you regularly to discuss your landscape maintenance will help you avoid paying for unnecessary issues that could be avoided by keeping an ongoing conversation about your landscape maintenance.
What’s Included in Basic Maintenance?
- Contracted landscape maintenance areas will be pattern mowed and edged at the recommended levels for the turf type and season.
- We use only the highest quality commercial grade equipment with razor-sharp blades to maximize the attractiveness and health of your landscape.
- All contracted garden beds and planting areas will be maintained weed-free by hand pulling and the use of herbicides.
- Each visit, all pathways and additional surrounding areas will be trimmed and blown free of clippings and litter.
- Lawn clippings will be bagged and disposed of off-site as needed.
Our landscape maintenance professionals are ready to answer any questions you have regarding your landscape maintenance, just click the link to the left.